January 22, 2013

Social media

Soooo, I broke down and got a twitter today. Why? You ask, I ask myself the same question. I think the main reason I have it is because I find myself crawling into this deep hate for social media. Seriously guys it's bad. I look in the mirror and see a vivacious 25 year old, but when I think of my thoughts and who I socialize with and how I do it I see a 65 year old woman.

I swear I was born in the wrong generation. I should have been born in the generation where people were up front, honest, worked hard, spent most the day outside, and we're able to socialize face to face.

So here I am on a blog writing about my hate for social media, doesn't make a whole heck of a lotta sense. I'm trying an experiment for myself to see if I can fit better in my generation by exposing myself to things that make me uncomfortable via text, twitter, Facebook, and insta. Me as a person if I want to talk to you I will call, text, or show up at your door. I don't feel the need to go about it all over the Internet for the world to see but that's the world I live in now so I better get used to it if I want to survive.

As for my blog it's a diary that helps express my feelings. Writing makes my heart happy & my mind feel free.

Here's to new beginnings & witty, quirky, happiness in the 2013 world. Wish me luck. (especially when it comes to the flirting/dating world I'm a lost cause. Mike made it to easy for me to fall in love with him & to hard when he left)

Beautiful evening my loveys.



No comments:

Post a Comment