May 21, 2013

Things..

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while. Life has been a complete blur the past couple months. It's been going 90 miles a minute and I can barely keep up. Promise to catch up soon.

Tonight I just want to write a brief memory I will have to remember when I'm old, gray, and senile. It happens often but tonight I just realized how super lucky and blessed I am to have the family I do. All this great feeling overwhelmed me when my mother & I, both too tired to get off the couch to go to bed, finally get up around 11:15 to head to dream land, but realize we still need to put the food away from dinner & make my dad & brothers lunch (they leave to work around 3:15 so any good daughter/sister would be happy to make their lunch) & instead we decide to chow down on chips & el pato instead. Favorite memories. I love my Lil life an my lucky Lil memories. Oh ps my dads electric fence shocked the crap outta me tonight too. My Dadski thinks it's funny, of course. 26 with no home living anywhere I have a bed & roof, just so happens to be with my parents right now & tonight I feel lucky to be living with them. But just tonight.


Ta ta loves.
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment